Welcome to Vimana Yoga, the most therapeutic, and effective yoga classes in the world! Come sweat, stretch, laugh, and do more for your health, body, and general well-being than you ever imagined possible. Use your mind, body and breath to create a peaceful state of balance, strength and vitality, with world renown yoga instructors, Bel and Emily Carpenter. We believe your success is measured by your inward attention, so suspend your judgments, have fun, and trust in the process. Our knowledgeable and caring yoga instructors are all certified, and have a combined 100 years of teaching experience. They have also been trained in the healing art of Vimana Yoga by Bel and Emily Carpenter and will provide you with the support you need to get your practice started! Some of the amazing benefits you can expect with a regular Hot Yoga practice are, more energy, a more balanced appetite, vibrant skin, better sleep, and more fulfillment and peace.
We now offer five different Hot yoga classes: Vimana Yoga®, Vimana Fusion, Vimana Vinyasa FLow, and Hot Stretch®, and Hot Yin Yoga. Some of our cooler classes are SUP Yoga, Synergy Partner Yoga, Kids Summer classes, Workshops, and now Teacher Trainings! Click the Class Schedule button to register for classes, workshops, and trainings! New to Vinyasa Yoga? Join us every second Saturday of the month of a special Vimana Vinyasa 101 Workshop with Bel or Emily Carpenter. S.U.P. Yoga classes starts June 28th, 2016!
Synergy Partner Yoga with Bel and Emily: Saturday, February 13th from 4:30 – 6:30 pm. Synergy is an interactive, healing art that incorporates partner stretching, beginning “flying”, foundation acrobatics, human mandala’s, and Thai massage. It inspires trust, community, and playfulness. Learn to listen, feel, and communicate in a whole new way with Synergy Partner Yoga. Come solo or with a friend. $20 for members and $30 for non-members. Space is limited so be sure to register in before February 6th.
UPCOMING HOT YOGA TEACHERS TRAININGS: (Payment plans available)
1. VIMANA FUSION YOGA INTENSIVE TEACHER TRAINING IN SANDY, UTAH: 40 Hour Training Thursday, March 3rd – 6th SIGN UP NOW
Our Vimana Fusion training is the perfect blend of traditional and modern yoga. We have combined the best of the Hatha yoga styles of Ashtanga, Forrest, Para, Ghosh, Power, and Dharma to create Vimana Fusion! You will learn beginning techniques for foundational postures, and sequences, that come together to create a therapeutic, yet challenging, and expansive yoga practice. For more information click the Teacher Training Tab above. Cost $798 per person (discounted rate of $698 before February 5th).
2. VIMANA HOT STRETCH: March 10th – 13th, 2016. MELT HOT YOGA Edwardsville Pennsylvania. SIGN UP NOW Our 40 hour Vimana Hot Stretch® Training Teacher Training is a unique blend of Hatha, Para, Yin, and Restorative Yoga. You will learn foundational postures, and sequences, that come together to create a therapeutic, and unique class. These beginning level postures, and sequences will pave the way for more advanced postures, and classes. We will cover proper warm-up, class sequencing, and important postures to finish class. $698 Investment before February 12th ($798 after)
3. 200 HOUR Y.A. CERTIFIED VIMANA YOGA TEACHER TRAINING IN BASALT: June 6th – 26th, 2016. Learn to teach all five Hot Yoga classes that we offer!!
4. VIMANA FUSION TEACHER TRAINING AT HOT YOGA APTOS: MARCH 31st – April 3rd: Our Vimana Fusion training is the perfect blend of traditional and modern yoga. We have combined the best of the Hatha yoga styles of Ashtanga, Forrest, Para, Ghosh, Power, and Dharma to create Vimana Fusion! You will learn beginning techniques for foundational postures, and sequences, that come together to create a therapeutic, yet challenging, and expansive yoga practice. For more information click the Teacher Training Tab above. Cost $798 per person (discounted rate of $698 before March, 2nd).
5. Presenters at One Fire Festival – July, 6th – 10th, 2016 in Joshua Tree CA
BOOK FOR A TRAINING AT YOUR STUDIO FOR 2016!
AVAILABLE DATES IN 2016: April 7th – 10th, May 5th – 8th
Schedule a Beginning Vimana Yoga®, Vimana Fusion, Vimana Flow, Hot Stretch®, or SUP Yoga Training Intensive at your home studio!
Vimana Hot Yoga combines traditional yoga postures and sequencing with pranayama, meditation and fun music (in some classes) designed for all ages and levels of ability. We practice in a room heated between 98 and 105 degrees, to increase circulation and warm your muscles. The heat allows for a much deeper workout, which amplifies the natural healing process of the body in many ways: it improves flexibility, allowing you to effectively stretch your muscles, it increases circulation, creating amazing cardiovascular benefits, it increases strength and flexibility, which helps speed recovery and prevent injury, and it clears your mind, and frees
you of tension, stress, and worries. The deep sweating also regenerates your skin and purifies and cleanses the entire body by flushing toxins at the cellular level. We have been serving the Roaring Fork Valley for over 18 years! Offering classes daily in Basalt and Carbondale. For more information, or to schedule a private lesson or yoga party call Director Bel Carpenter today at 970-927-1230 .
The studio owners, Bel and Emily Carpenter, have been practicing,and teaching Hot Yoga since 1996. They knew this was just the beginning of their journey as teachers and have embraced their craft wholeheartedly and have made the study of yoga and meditation a part of their daily lives. They have instructed thousands of yoga teachers and students from all over the world. Their passion for teaching stems from their passion for the practice. They opened the first yoga schools in Aspen, Basalt, and Glenwood Springs Colorado. They have also participated in every Bishnu Ghosh Asana Championship up to 2012. Visit www.usayoga.org for more information about Asana Championships and getting kids into yoga.